10/10: Bettina Perut and Iván Osnovikoff
The directors of documentaries Surire, The Death of Pinochet and the upcoming Los Reyes share their ten favorite films from the last ten years.
10. Becoming Animal (Emma Davie, Peter Mettler, 2018)
9. The House that Jack Built (Lars Von Trier, 2018)
8. A Story for the Modlins (Sergio Oskman, 2012)
7. Il Siciliano (Carolina Adriazola, Claudio Pizarro, José Luis Sepúlveda, 2012)
6. Paradise: Trilogy (Ulrich Seidl, 2012)
5. The Autobiography of Nicolae Ceausescu (Andrei Ujica, 2010)
4. Homo Sapiens (Nikolaus Geyrhalter, 2016)
3. Leviathan (Lucien Castaing-Taylor, Verena Paravel, 2012)
2. The Act Of Killing (Joshua Oppenheimer, 2012)
1. Caniba (Lucien Castaing-Taylor, Verena Paravel, 2017)
Bettina Perut and Iván Osnovikoff’s Los Reyes opens on August 14, 2019.
10/10 is an ongoing series in which we ask cinephiles to name their ten favorite films from the last ten years (currently, between 2010 and 2019).